Although only 2 weeks..
but mayb everyday also got meet...
So din't feel like just only 2 weeks..
Really happy be with you...
erm..and hope you don't always worry about me...
About those 'friends' ...lol...you know i talking who 1...
I'm sorry...
I never intro you to all my friends and my family..
I'm so sorry that I din't inform to my parents me already in the relation with you..
And about the facebook status...I'm really sorry about that..
I will change it when get the right timing...
Don't too mind about it please...
you know i always be with you okay already right? hehe...
To my boy friend!
Bosco Chen Woon Beng...lol
hahaha..
I hope that you won't because of me then you seldom meet with your friends
I hope that you won't because of me then you din't go play ball..
I hope that you won't because of me you ARGUE with your friends..
hahaha...
I hope that you won't because of me you feel stres...
I hope that you won't because of me you feel suffer...
lol...i know you care me...
but i really don't wan to saw you suffer because of me...
hahhahahhahaha....
u get what i mean i think..XD
Let's start our love story...lol
Let's collect our photo...^^
Thanks for everthing my dear...^^
sweet^^
ReplyDelete