Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally HAPPEN...

hmm..
Maybe I really misunderstand both of you...
but after I saw your post...
hmm..
What I want to say is...
Are you also changed?
Everyone also will grown ups...
Sure will be changed..
Maybe I'm changed...
but I try to change to MATURE...
& not childish...
Maybe my mine change to mature and u're not habit with it...
I don't know..
I don't know what I changed...
only peoples know..

I've chat with you today with text..
I don't know you've get my means or not...
You said that my man not happy with You...
Do you think before why he not happy with you?
Do you think your attitude problem?
The way you talk, not everyone also can accept it..
I knew you have confidence to yourselves...
So the way you talk also different...
He is my boy friend , he is my man...
We got our life...
The way he change his hair, what he having his girl friend like enough..
No need add more comment on it...

I know maybe I write this you will not happy that I just help my boy friends...
please think back to the way...
if I said that your boy friend face like 'SHIT' like 'HAI' ...
what your respond?!
I glad to know it..

Every time you refer my hand phone nevermind,..
I wouldn't mind with it...
BUT ....
when you refer...
with your boy friend start to satire his hair..
either me also including ....
Who will happy with it?!!?
& I just keep inside my heart din't told you....

Lastly,
I knew that you treat me as BEST FRIEND..
GOOD friend,
I knew that you also hope our friendship can maintain forever and ever...
I also think this way before....
But...
Do you realize that you very scare lose?
What I buy , what I do you also want to get it?
I have many examples actually...
from the time my boy friends get his car,
you feel your boy friend also wan get his car,
from the time that I start to drive to college,
you feel you also wan drive to college,
from the time I bought any clothes, dress, shoes, bag whatever...
you also feel wanna go and check the prices and get it...
from the time I go where, for example pd..
you also feel you wanna go ...
AND many....
DO YOU REALIZE THAT?
do you know what I feel?
I will feel stress actually...
What I having you also try to get it...
MAYBE the way you think is..
WE ARE BEST FRIEND ..
so whatever I get you also wan it...
maybe we are ji mui...like everything also want the same...
&
I ALSO TOLD YOU MANY TIMES before....
DIFFERENT PPL....I also lazy to type already...
I also knew that you never force your boy friends...
he also willing to buy anything to you...
I ALSO HEARD YOU SAID BEFORE...
paktoh IS TOTALLY materialistic ...
I really no comment with it....
Maybe I just a low level and poor student...
can't compare with you...
BUT...
I wan to said to you is...
I NEVER COMPARE BEFORE...
YOU IS THE ONLY LIKE TO COMPARE...




MAYBE I write this you will very very very very..
HATE & ANGRY me...
I don't know...
I actually wanna try to say face to face to you before..
but I realize can't do that..
CAUSE U SAID..
YA...I LIKE TO COMPARE...
I really heard it...

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID..
and keep it in heart...
I ALSO HOPE it won't spoil our Friendship.


1 comment:

  1. Dont just a little thing to break the friendship,anyway...cheer up my babe..^^

    ReplyDelete