Work hard on Weekend,
A girl who want to fulfill her Materialistic!!
Of course wanna thx so much for her bf bring her go & back for Work...
Feel so warm when she finish work and he buy her SUSHI ♥
She work so hard on weekend,
Because she don't like to take any cash from parents to fulfill her own wish list..
Oppss...I never allude to which person..
This just my opinion kay...
But honestly,
You/He/She already is 20 years old KIDS!
em....Kids, Which I typed?
hahaha...Oh shit..Whatever..
Shh...
Let's show some 'SECRET' that why the girl work so hard!
Aauuuu....
LOL...
Cause of budget problem...
I choose for Armani Exchange :(
This is the one for herself,
She like this shape,
but don't like the diamond beside it..
Any others brand ms or mr?
Em...
Except Rayban and other ExpenS** brand please...
:(
I think this also not bad...
Still Confusing :(
And this one,
I think quite suit for sporty B-man...
I WANNA BUY A SUNGLASSES FOR YOU,
CHEN WOON BENG!
wahaha :P
Update another SECRET soon :P
BYE , ended at 12.52am :P



No comments:
Post a Comment