Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yii Yoo !

Yii Yoo !
Sunday after work plan to movie with hubby,
But Jusco Balakong TGV was having technical problem..
so....
We went to Viva home Mall..
Its located at Jalan Low Yew, 
and have been renovated..
Last time was a very scary shopping mall..
UE3...
Lol..
Anyway now have been renovated as well,
and quite simple and nice..
I mean their design..


Inside the shopping mall,
quite a lot of store,
The Garden : Their interior was nicer than 1u .. :P
Over Time : Starker Fresh Beer ..
Old Town White Coffee..
Lavazza Italian Cafe..
And many more opening soon...
I like this complex so much,
Its near our place,
even though the cinema was MBO...
Have to try first whether the seat comfortable or not..

We went I Love Yoo!! 
Its in Viva as well,
Nice man...
in mandarin is 老油鬼鬼..





Its quite hungry at that time,
All picture were copy from Web...
hehe..
BUT...
BELOW PICTURE WERE TAKEN BY ME!!!
Open big big your eyes and have a look :)

I was crazy after I saw all these furniture!!
All with ROSE!!!
and the store named as PINK ROSE FURNISHING...
Oh My God!
From their brochure I knew that these the second outlet,
Their 1st outlet at Subang...

See See See!!!!!
All with Rose!!!
The wallpaper!!!
Goshh..
And I wanna take picture and picture!
But sadly,
I can't, was controlled by bman :(
So ,
Just random take some of it...

Rose Wardrobe!!
Oh My God...


Rose desk Lamp!!!
How nice is this!!!
Still have many design of this...

And this is the Price..
Waoo...
haha..


Rose Bell, you can put it at your door there,
while you open your room door or whatever door,
it will ring..
See, how sweet it this...

See this Rose box!
It's quite ancient..
But NICE also,
But I have no idea what to put inside...
Rose...

Rose,
and rose!
Everything rose!!



I like this wallpaper so much..
I want to have this dressing table!!!

I want to have this for drinking tea...
So enjoy man... :P

I want to have this rose clock..
Time will past more slowly when looking at this clock..
haha!




Rose...
I was tired at shouting Oh my god..
Like the movie, Ghost must be crazy..
the ah hai, or chen xiao juan..
keep shouting AHHH...
while buying paper house, car, diamond and so on..
hahaha!


AHhhhh....
I'm tired...
Come, Let's show you some amazing photo...
Oh my god, I'm like those came out from tanjung rambutan..
LOL..
Awh...Cow boy!!!
Can you guess where I taken this pic?

Knew it??
YEAH!!
It's toilet!
LOL...
Cow Girl theme toilet..

Nice man!

SS pic...
and ignore my tummy with porridge and yao za guai..
LOL...

Okay...
Sorry for all with floral rose...
haha!





Okay..
Finish!
I'm tired!
The whether is so damn hot!!!
I wanna sing Farenhai song ady...
SUPER HOT.....
bla bla bla bla...
Once agian...
Forgive me that I just know the chorus...



No comments:

Post a Comment