Monday, July 11, 2011

Updated :D

Weeeee...
Long time never update here,
cause by the stupid Assignment and Presentation,
But Finally get a quite well marks for the presentation
p/s : for me la! :P
Well,
Recently, July of 2011!
Many of my lovely friends birthday!
Mostly 21st also!
My wallet is damn damn SLIM now!
haha..anyway,
enjoy with my friends party too!
Let's see some pic 

with birthday gal
with Elaine 
3 Of us 

with both July baby :)
and A Fat Guy! :P
with Carlsberg 
the cutest couple 
second round @cafieness, with my Red Face 
LOL!
Really enjoy the moment with this gang of people
♥♥♥
Keep in touch Girls!


*********************************************

Due to "Bersih",
due to the problem of close road,
and I had off for 1 week,
to hang out with my cutest boyfiee! ♥
SS b4 go out..
Yeah, I had cut my fringe..
but...
By myself...
haha!
Its quite unbalance I knew!
:P


Sexy Lip! XD
Tea time @ Starbucks 



=.= 
 Jam until Sot ady..
Playing my hair...
no idea with this action 
=.=
OMG! mention his mouth!
Cute !!!
While facetime with him!
He get a Toy gun!
Cute till MAX!!!
♥

=@=
Thx to Bersih,
we're bored till max n keep ss over there...
LOL...

Ignore the stupid dress...
Today,
went pav alone,
need to thx to DC staff,
Make me go there again =.=
btw,
Get a new hat,
Very confusing wanna buy for which color,
But I like the Chili Red most!
and its very hard to suit with my dress/shirt,
and finally I bought this red 
♥

actually plan to get a cute hat at vincci,
but..
this the one I like most,
hehe ♥

floral Cases
Omg!
Floral cases!
Bought many of unnecessary staff!
poor die me!
Planning to go Malacca!
Hope can be success!
Have a nice day guys!
♥





No comments:

Post a Comment