Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OH MY GOD!!!!

Yesterday Purposely went for One Utama to help Baby Chong Yi Lin celebrate her birthday..
To Chong Yi Lin :
You're 21st right now,
You're Mature women right now!
Can not emo o!
haha...
We're always beside you la...
You can pretend I'm your bf if you want! XDDDD
BFF  


Birthday girl and me...Ignore my face please..


 Cause of cant find her cake and all of CHEESE..
so eve made this for her...
and the BANANA was added by ME!
awh...
Do you feel more nice after add in?
haha..

ahem!
Chocolate Lounge!!
It super duper delicious when the chocolate was HOT!
Me and baby eve..
I like the dress!!!
of course the one I wore..
:P


***************************************

Oh my god!!!
I wanna get this!!!
I really cant forget about this :(
Maybe its not worth for RM109..
but...
I don't care!!!
Can I ? 
My lovely hubby?
:P
My hubby this picture so cute! 



**************************************

Show you all a very sweet music video ,
and I like the artist also,
She was a very pretty girl,
And I like her style :)




This music video really sweet...
but too bad her hubby not inside the video ...
Enjoy ya 




No comments:

Post a Comment