Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stress, Go Away from us!!!

This morning,
My chubby man told me that he need to rush many of work..
I feel that he very stress...
& I just feel I'm useless...
Can't help him..
& I feel his face just like below this picture..
Wanna laugh can't laugh,
Wanna cry can't cry...
That's mean MOODY.. 
LOL


And I wanna make him happy  !!!!
And I made this ..
Wanna make him laugh...
like this picture..
BUT...
He still like this...
Maybe need to rush all on his hand job to his client..
>.<


Actually I still got some picture haven send it to you..
But you're busy with your staff..
so....sad :(
Never mind,
 I just upload here ba :)



加油我的男人 :)

Is it the words write upside down?
haha...
Whatever..
Human Being can understand enough already..
:)

*************************************
Let's see the picture..
I haven add on my thick eyebrow,
Beard and Mole...

The pretty me...XD

Add on with thick eyebrow..

THICK eyebrow + big MOLE  

Thick eye brow + Big Mole + BEARD 



This really very...UNSIGHTLY!
UGLY! haha..

End up with this again ..

Good Luck everyone...
Final coming soon...
Let's kick out the STRESS !!
wink ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment